Introduction

I feature some views on the Unemployment situation News in the UK. We feature the latest on The U.K Unemployment News. The Youtube channel has a focus on UK Unemployment News with specially selected material

Saturday 4 August 2012

Getting on your bike awareness

I haven't cycled for 3 or more years, indeed when I first considered this I thought I was going barmy would I be able to borrow a bike would i get a load of abuse. I even took a pair of sunglasses(then left them where you see in the picture..
As I cycled not only did i get the odd thumbs up but 1 guy called Mark even came over to ask me if I knew how to deal with his situation.
Cycling around the city I heard the odd comment like "Good Idea"
People are genuinely looking for help. Indeed I was really blessed because my sunglasses were still there when I returned. 
We can provide more answers on line than a job centre can. we can support job seekers with information easily if we harness the digital options in a new way. Join us onthedole.com or access cjss.org(Christian Job Search Support) and see what there is to offer.
CJSS is run entirely off donations each year



No comments:

Post a Comment