Introduction

I feature some views on the Unemployment situation News in the UK. We feature the latest on The U.K Unemployment News. The Youtube channel has a focus on UK Unemployment News with specially selected material

Wednesday 11 September 2013

11 September produced the unemployment figures





Here are the stats for September


The political debate rages on
Get Adobe Flash player

The different views on PM question time today as the results came out
The discussion of the cost of living is included


There is also the idea of the 90 mins signing on idea being floated

 
The striking figure is the number of males taking part time work that are keen to take on full time work
This proves that there is an enthusiasm to do any work rather than no work but.....Can we have enough hours please..In recent days there has also been discussion about the 0 hours contract..This tends to benefit only the Employer
What are your views?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not having much fun right now. 19p in the bank and cos' I never signed on last week (was busy having a CT scan on my head and I'd called 3 days before to let them know) they're waiting for the all-powerful "decision-maker" to decide if I get my £48 a week. Not sure how I eat if they decide not to pay me but guess nobody gives a toss. And I have worked 30 years !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have a letter from the Hospital have you taken that into the DWP office..Have you looked at the foodbank list on the site onthedole.com we try to set it up for as much support as possible...if you register and need help we will provide as many suitable links and information as we can

    ReplyDelete